AHRMA's HR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
PHR/SPHR... Your HR career building blocks!
Spring Study Group Starts on January 15, 2013
Click HERE to register now!
Still Waiting For Your HR Career To Take Off?
Step out from the crowd with...
AHRMA's HR Certification Program
An uncertain job market requires Human Resource professionals to demonstrate added value to employers and set themselves apart from peers. AHRMA’s HR Certification Classes help you increase your value as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) while opening doors to unlimited professional growth and advancement.
What can you expect from AHRMA’s HR Certification Classes?
- A supportive classroom environment that encourages and enhances learning and retention;
- Opportunities to actively participate, collaborate, and interact with peers;
- Experienced instructors who practice what they teach as current HR professionals;
- Class discussions involving real life examples from instructors and peers to help you retain and apply the wealth of information you are learning;
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Learning System curriculum:
Designed by subject matter experts;
Covering the most up-to-date HR Certification Institute Body of Knowledge;
Nationally recognized as the #1 certification preparation program.
Disclaimer: AHRMA, nor any of its affiliates or members, is responsible for determining whether or not an individual meets the qualifications to test for HR certification. To determine your eligibility to test, please visit www.HRCI.org.
General Questions regarding the AHRMA Certification Program may be directed to:
Carroll Menasco, PHR
2013 Chair, AHRMA Certification Committee