Place of business:
Westminster is a premier retirement community with dedicated and skilled staff, dynamic leadership, innovative services and first class facilities. We have approximately 275 associates, and we are a growing organization.
We are seeking candidates who are hospitality oriented and take great pride in serving others in a caring and professional manner. The HR Coordinator serves as the first source of contact for associates, and is also responsible for processing payroll, processing benefit enrollments, assisting with coordinating events, numerous monthly reports, and assisting associates with various questions and needs.
Full-time: Business hours, Monday - Friday.
- Processes timesheets and payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Responsible for numerous monthly and annual reports.
- Assists associates with various questions and concerns, often as the first point of contact in HR.
- Assists in the administration of employee benefit programs. This will include mailing enrollment packets on a monthly basis and enrolling newly eligible associates.
- Ensures confidentiality of employee records, releases authorized information regarding employment verification in accordance with community policies.
- Responsible for filing of all HR related documentation.
- Assists with the hiring and on-boarding process.
- Assists with coordination of employee functions and recognition programs such as Annual Employee BBQ, Health & Safety Fair, Holiday Party, Annual Employee Awards Ceremony, and more.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
- A minimum of 2 years previous Human Resources experience, preferably in an HR Assistant or HR Generalist role is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task , take initiative, and work within a diverse workforce.
- Must be well-organized and have great attention-to-detail.
- Previous Oracle/HCM cloud experience desired.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 403b Retirement Savings plan with matching contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
For more information about our organization, or to apply online, please visit our website http://www.WestminsterAustinTX.org.
Westminster is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Westminster was named one of the TOP WORKPLACES in Austin for the past 7 years in a row by the Austin American Statesman (2014-2020).