Place of Business:
Capital Metro Transportation Authority
The Human Resources Generalist III-Benefits Administration reports directly to the Director, Benefits, Compensation and HRIS. This position is responsible for a variety of professional, technical and support duties in Human Resources related to benefits, retirement and 401(k) Plans including health reimbursement stipends. This position will manage all contracts with third party vendors for benefits and retirement services to ensure contract compliance and high-quality service.
Commitment to Diversity:
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
• Responsible for the day-to-day development, implementation, and administration of health and retirement plans, and processes, employee education, and integrated communication programs for the plans.
• Partners within the company for the administration of benefit programs including the annual enrollment and benefits communications.
• Implements continuous improvements to efficiently enhance the company’s ability to attract, motivate and retain key talent.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field. PHR, CBP, CEBS, or relevant professional certification preferred. Related experience may substitute for educational requirements on a year for year basis up to four (4) years.
• Five (5) years’ progressive experience in human resources, including three (3) years administering and/or supporting employee benefit plans for retirement, including both defined contribution and benefit plans. Compensation experience preferred.
• Experience using various compensation modules and structures.
• Experience implementing processes and working with stakeholders to ensure process changes are effectively communicated and established.
• Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Prefer experience with HRIS enterprise systems including UltiPro.
Click here to apply.